The Babysitting Boutique prides itself in the adaption and implementation of a rigorous screening model to hand-pick childcare providers. This ensure our services are rendered only by the highest-qualified babysitters and nannies in the industry. All of our babysitter and nannies are required to:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Speak English fluently and many are bilingual.
- Hold a High School diploma
- Have 3 years or more of professional childcare experience
- Provide at least three references or letters of recommendation
- Hold an American Heart Association recognized CPR/AED certification
- Successfully complete a detailed background check
- Successfully complete a personal interview
- Successfully pass a drug test screening
- Sign a confidentiality agreement.
Our team of babysitters and nannies are well versed within the childcare industry, most of whom hold certifications and licenses in education, healthcare, water safety and more. We also mandate a supervised, hands-on training prior to their first assignment.
We value your family’s health and safety and want to ensure you feel confident in your choice to leave them in our care.
What To Become a Caregiver?